Thursday, May 26, 2011

Preparation Day 1 : 26 May 2011

HELLO! (=
*a warm greeting from me*

Great start of my preparation for Exchange to Taiwan!


I 'dig out' all my clothes from my huge wardrobe and start picking and put it nicely in my medium size reddish luggage. It really take time for me to 'squeeze' all in the limited size luggage.

...Tired...Bored...Exhausted....

I start to browse, scroll up and down on any web pages. *Facebook is the main one... teehee ;>*

I search for the map which I going to stay and the school that I going to have my intern very soon. Finally, here is the website I managed to get.

Here you are::
忠義國小
http://www.cips.tp.edu.tw/default.asp

*awesome right?*
I stare at those pictures for sooooo long time......


I hope and I wish, I will have a memorable and awesome Exchange experiences starting from 28 May 2011! *excited*


TAIWAN! Here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment