Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Taiwan Day 3: 30 May 2011 (养老院+新店+碧潭+乌来)

IT IS DAY 3!
Time passes so fast and now already day 3. :(

Today woke up in the early morning 7am and prepared. I get ready to go out at 9am and wait 里长 come to bring me out to his office. I met a XX years old popo! She really unbelievable!!! I can say that she is really G.R.E.A.T.! *big thumbs up* She dances very well and bring much joy to the audiences! I really salute her!


*Guess how old is she now?!*

After that, I went to the 养老院. They practice dance, yoga and so on at there for the coming event on Sunday! They are so happy to meet each other and very welcome me to join them. ^^

In the afternoon, I have lunch with few teachers, principal and 里长. They treat me so many nice foods and drink! Nice to meet them! *enjoy myself*

...Is time to go play play!!!

里长's son bring me around 新店, 碧潭 and乌来. He willing to spend his time to bring me there. *appreciate* THANKS so much! I can say that all three landmarks are so beautiful and really relaxing! NICE view! NICE hot spring at 乌来! But I haven't try it yet!
*Mong Huey and Vivian! we have to go hot spring one day!*


I love there so much!


....... (more photo go to my Facebook!)......

Night! I met my roommate which also my partner for this Exchange. We went dinner together with 里长 and family! This dinner really ... AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment