Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Taiwan Day 2: 29 May 2011 (西门町+南机场夜市)




Here come day two! *^^*

I woke up at 6.30am and get prepare to go out.

I bought a travel guide book and holding a map, then start to discover some places.
I took public bus from my house to 西门町
, only 5 to 10 minutes to reach there. It is so near!
I walked around and e
xplored there by myself...





I spotted a lot of nice things to buy!!! But, since it is just the second day and there is still got time and other places for me to shop. so, I didn't buy anything yet. (see how well I can control myself, HAHA!!! )
Night...

I went down to 南机场夜市, which is just less than 10 footsteps away from my house. Awesome right?! So I think I won't get hungry and will be very fat soon! (=

I bought some foods and drink for my dinner. So delicious and full!

No comments:

Post a Comment