Monday, June 20, 2011

Taiwan 18: 14 JUNE 2011

Game Day! =)

Kids always love to play! When I was a kid, I always hope teacher bring us to play and rest time. So, today I bring us to Multipurpose classroom. Shi Jie and I guide and teach them how to play bomb and fruit game today. They really enjoy and play until crazy! =D They make a lot of noise and the classroom seems like market. This is kid! So it is normal! =)



*Give instruction and game rules*



*Shi Jie is giving instruction*

Kids are always naughty. So sometimes they are lost of control. Jump, run here and there is their favorite. Now, I understand a teacher's feeling. =)



*This is how they play and enjoy themselves - a boy showing his naughty face*

Playing moment is always short and not enough for kids. One period 40 minutes is so little for them to play. Bell rang! Is time to go back their own classroom......

"Thank you Teacher!" =)



*standard 6 class 1 - Family photo -*

No comments:

Post a Comment