Friday, June 10, 2011

Taiwan Day 11: 7 JUNE 2011 (忠義國小+猫空缆车)

My very FIRST class as Teacher Yee!!! (= *excited*

The first class for standard six students - 六年三班.

I briefly start with my introduction about myself and some Malaysia cultures. They pay much attention to me and actively involved in asking me bunch of questions, some are a little weird questions as they are curious about Malaysia cultures.


*start preparing and get ready*

As for your information, 忠義國小 is the first class in computer technology. So, I'm using the touch screen white board (電子白板) in the classroom. Cool right? I was so surprise and they have two classes are using 電子书包 as their textbook and do their homework and send to teacher directly. They do not need to carry book everyday. Why don't in Malaysia also use the same technology? So that we do not need to carry the huge and heavy bag to school everyday. Just a small mini notebook will do~


*touch screen white board - 電子白板*

All the kids are so happy and enjoy the class. They kept ask and ask! (= seems like Malaysia is really special to them. Besides that, they felt very surprise too when they knew that I can speak Chinese. ^^ This is because I can explain in Chinese to them so that they can understand more.


*I'm answering their questions...*

Then, I continued to introduce Malaysia in details. They pay attention on it too! I'm so happy~ :>


*showing them the map of Malaysia*

Is time to lunch!!! :D

I ate healthy meal everyday in the school during lunch time~ I love it!!! See the picture, how healthy it is. yummy right?!


*meat rice+vege+soup+milk*

Ring~ Ring~ Ring~!!! (our 里长 call)

He told us that he will bring us to Maokong tonight when I'm still at the school office. My partner and I felt so excited to go and 里长 together with 里长夫人 treat us dinner. We enjoyed the moment at the restaurant up at the hill. Chit chat and really have a nice talk together with them. =)

The ticket per person is cheap only NT30 to NT50. This is the first sky-way in Taipei.


*MaoKong Map and the ticket! Here we go from the Zoo station!*

Finally we reach MaoKong station and snapped some pictures with the night scenery!



*MaoKong Station up at the hill*

HUNGRY! It's time for dinner!

里长 has ordered a lot of dishes which are famous and really tasted nice here. Enjoy~ enjoy~

The foods pictures are here::



*colorful 馒头*



*TauFu - 豆腐*



*soup with meat and vege*



*another vege - it's simple but taste super nice*



*this is the noodles*

After dinner and chit chat, we took a 'family photo' before leave the place as a memory. :) Nice view from here actually!


*ONE FAMILY*

No comments:

Post a Comment