Monday, June 20, 2011

Taiwan Day 17: 13 JUNE 2011


School Day!

Teach them how to knit - Tenunan for other classes and sing Malay kid's song. They felt very happy and excited what I'm going to teach them today. So, when i entered the classroom, they great me as normal and then keep asking me what is the topic for today. =) Too excited!



*this is standard 6 class 1 - look serious*

Today lunch a little bit special. Ms. Ma prepared homemade mash potato and bread for us. So healthy! =) I think I will be a fat girl after i back to Malaysia. Too many nice foods! Friends, please don't get shock when you see me! =P




*this is my lunch!*


Today we have to start our decoration of the stage for standard 6 graduation. So, we get ready all the materials and tools. Let's start painting!!! =) I have not much painting idea or skills. Besides, I have not even touch anythings which related to design, drawing and painting. This is a bit hard for me. HAha~ But, I still can make it!!! =D


*Let's start!!!*


As usual! Dinner time we will go out to somewhere such as night market and near by landmarks. We went to 龍山寺. This is very famous temple here and one of the tourist attraction. So, is a bit crowded! =) The outlook of this temple is so huge, grand and special. We pray and walk around.




*龍山寺*


At the end, we walked to the nearest night market there which is 華西街觀光夜市 (Hwahsi Tourist Night Market). This night market a little bit different compare to others that I have been to. The night market has a special corridor which cover by roof. But, it is just a small part. There got another part is not cover by roof. =)

We followed the guide book and search for the famous yummy desert. The uncle (boss) purposely reopen the stall and make two bowl of dessert for us. Highly appreciate! We ate a lot here! FULL!... =D



*華西街觀光夜市 (Hwahsi Tourist Night Market)*

No comments:

Post a Comment