Monday, June 6, 2011

Taiwan Day 7: 3 JUNE 2011 (南机场公寓+西门町)


On the 7th day! Already one week!

Oh~~~

Here come another event and activity at my house compound. My partner and I woke up early in the morning and get prepare to go and help them for some preparation. This event was held at just few minutes walk distance from my house. This event was organized by our kind 里长. All about the dumpling festival. They invite Zhong Yi elementary school student to dance and some celebrities to come over dance and sing. Everyone was enjoy and get the dumpling.

*kids with principal and 里长*

*all the dumpling are on stage in the basket to distribute out*

*all the celebrities get ready to give away the dumpling to old folks*

*The Stage*

In the afternoon, I went back to school and do some discussion about the summer camp with English teacher. I chit chat with her and she is really nice person. (=

Night time as usual me and my partner went out for dinner and have a window shopping! We decided to go to nearby area to have our dinner. So........

Here come XiMenDing! *again* Just 5 minutes distance by public bus.

I took some pictures with night view. Here, we just hold a travel guide book, walk around, and tried different foods and drinks. Enjoy!!!


*red house*

Another attraction in XiMenDing
*Taipei Cinema Park*

At Cinema Park, we can found a lot of painted wall and 'hiphop guys' practiced their street dance here. Something like 西街少年. :D








No comments:

Post a Comment