Friday, June 3, 2011

Taiwan Day 5: 1 June 2011 (忠義國小+士林夜市)




IS JUNE!!!

Hooray! =)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I went to school in the early morning as usual. I get to know more teachers here and have a short chatting with them! They are so kind and welcome us.
*really appreciate*
I got my first lunch at Mr. Fang's office. I 'heart' today lunch so much! Really delicious...
*two thumbs up*

♥ SPECIAL THANKS TO MR FANG's WIFE and neighbor who prepare the meal!


Sticky rice with chicken and meat



I have not much things to do for this moment wh
ile i'm in the sc
hool. Therefore, I walked around the school compound after lu
nch and snapped few photo. A great school compare to mine one during elementary school.

Check the photo here! Cool ?!






Free & Easy time!

I went to ShiLin Night Market! ShiLin is a famous and well known tourist attraction in Taipei.




Those foods, drinks, clothes, bags and so on are expensive compare to other night markets.

I had try some famous hawker foods and all taste nice! I Taiwan's foods! =D HAHA!


But still, I managed to get myself something here! haha! One cheap bag~ cost NT190 = RM19

So consider cheap right?! (= bad habit of me >SHOPPING!< But, I like!



No comments:

Post a Comment