Sunday, June 26, 2011

Taiwan Day 26: 22 JUNE 2011 (墙壁彩绘活动)



Wall Painting Here I Come! =)

Finally, we decided today and the next day for wall painting. Wall painting is one of my JD in this exchange. This is my first time do wall painting. I guess this will be my wonderful experience in Taiwan. :D

I never ever think of I can paint on the wall because my art work is not that good even draw on a piece of paper. Now, this is really a big big challenge for me that I going to draw and paint on the wall. Let's see how it look like at the end. Stay Tune! *^^*


*Discussion and design for the wall painting*

里长 go and buy all the material and colors for our wall painting activities, such as brushes, all colors, and cups for fill in color and others.

Everything is ready and S.T.A.R.T! :)

*All colors are here*


*All sizes of brushes*

All the standard six students start their job. They draw their own cartoon or animal on the wall. Everyone busy drawing on the wall. They feel very excited because also their first time participate in wall painting.

*she is concentrate on drawing her cute monkey on the wall*


*Shi Jie starts color her tree*


*I start to paint the wall now*

Everyone is tired after 4.30pm... Anyhow, we really enjoy very much here!

Wall painting will be continue the next day! :)

At the night, we plan to go to 美丽华 (Miramar) shopping mall. This is consider a high class shopping mall in the town area. Miramar Entertainment Park (美丽华百乐园) is in the Dazhi (大直) area in Zhongshan District of Taipei, Taiwan.

On the roof of Miramar shopping mall, there is a rooftop ferris wheel, which is very famous and it is second tallest in Taiwan.


*Miramar Entertainment Park (美丽华百乐园)*


*Shi Jie and I went up to the rooftop and have a ride*






No comments:

Post a Comment