Monday, June 13, 2011

Taiwan Day 12: 8 JUNE 2011 (师大夜市)

WEDNESDAY!!!

I love today! (= do you know why? Normally working people love Friday. But, I'm so happy because Wednesday I only have two classes! *big smile* Anywhere I still have to stay at the teacher office to continue my work. Today, all the students were so active and excited when I teach them. They were so talkative and keep talking here and there like in the 'market'. Erm... I think all the kids are same. Sometimes they were uncontrolled. I have to shout louder than them. Pity my throat. =0 I enjoyed with them! ^^

Here are some random pictures of the day ::


*This is standard 6 class 2 - talkative class *



*sunny day! snapped the view from level 2*




*lunch of the day! - meat, vege, soup - >> healthy lifestyle*

NIGHT time! :)

Before that, I already planned to meet up my friend (Dino vivian). So, finally we can met up after discussion few days before. We met up at Xi Men Ding bus station and took bus to Gongguan area. Vivian, Shi Jie and I went to 台大 to have a look. *surprise* Such a huge and comfy University here. Why my university not the same? *haha!!!* no offense! The sky turned to dark, thus we just walked by the 椰林大道 only. We took some pictures and continue our journey!!! =)


*at the main entrance of 台大*



*椰林大道*

We continued walk to the nearest night market - 公馆. But not much things here to shop and eat. So, we decided to met up another friends (friend from Malaysia and Japan) at 师大夜市, which is just one station distance by MRT. Here is better than 公馆 (in my opinion). The first station we stopped at 可力饼店. We have to queue and wait for our order. :D


*可力饼店*

Next, we continued walk and eat!!! Suddenly I saw this stall which selling Malaysia local Malay foods! See the price there, is so expensive. =O



*Malaysia Local Malay Foods Stall*

Next, we bought another famous Taiwan local food, which name as 煎包. Inside is meat and some vege. Taste nice and yummy!!!



*煎包*

We walked and window shopping at some fashion shops such as clothes and bags. Some are cheap and some are expensive. But, I didn't manage to get myself one, because is short of time. I will be back here again~~~ :D

We still felt hungry. Then, bought another food which is 割包. Something like salted vege and meat inside the Pao. Super nice! *^^*


*割包*
Finally, we went to a shop which selling ice! The weather is so H.O.T.! We decided to go to drink some cold drinks. The we ordered three different taste of ice and start 'cooling down' ourselves. We start chit chatting and plan for another meet up! ENJOY! :}



*Kiwi favorite ice*


What a tired day! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment