Sunday, June 26, 2011

Taiwan Day 29: 25 JUNE 2011 (北海岸风景区)



Spell S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y!

I love weekend!

里长 drove his huge car and brought Shi Jie and I, head north to 北海岸风景区.

First, we stop at 金山老街, which is famous of duck meat (according to what 里长 introduce us). Thus, we have our lunch here and have a walk.



*金山老街*


*Our lunch - duck meat*

Here come our lunch! Really full after meal. :) ^^Satisfied!


*Meat, Vegetables, Fish......*

After heavy lunch, we should have a walk here. When we walk along the street, here we found another nice delicious food, which is 地瓜. This special 地瓜 is cover by a little bit of honey (look golden-ish) , and it is really yummy. I miss it so much~ Can I have delivery service?! =)


*Golden-ish 地瓜*

Next, we went to one coffee shop and have a wonderful tea time session with 里长. I seldom have such a wonderful moment like that, it is really awesome! The coffee shop is near to the beach and up to the hill, a lovely special feeling will come into your mind, a perfect place for relaxation.


*DEBUT CAFE - 自家烘焙咖啡馆*

If you know me, you should know that I dislike coffee, right?! Because coffee make me feel unwell and sometimes it makes me gastric. But, I take this challenge and have a try when I come to here, because this is the only chance I can sit in this wonderful restaurant to have a cup of coffee and enjoying my tea time session. Thus, 里长 help us to order the most famous coffee here. :>


*One set = coffee + cake*


*Another set of coffee and cake*


*We have our tea time together! :)*

After that, we went to ShiMen Arch (石门洞). A beautiful beach is just in front of us. We quickly walk to the beach and have a nice walk along the seaside and also walk across the little bridge.

*Beach + Bridge*


...A tired day end... =)







No comments:

Post a Comment