Sunday, June 26, 2011

Taiwan Day 24: 20 JUNE 2011


Today I got a mix feeling -> happy + sad + dismay + miss ....... = my mood

W.H.Y?!?!

Today is the LAST day for me to teach and mix around with all standard six students. Ten days together with them and teach them a lot of Malaysia cultures, Malay songs, dance, short movie clips and so on. Time passed so fast. Although it is only ten days, there is already a strong relationship between us. Students, Shi Jie and I always mix around and share all kind of experience and stories to each others. Sometimes, they are naughty and not listen to me and even I need to shout out loud to control the class. Happy, joy, angry..... all of these moments I can find during the class. As a teacher, I really learned a lot here. Taiwan's school education system is different compare to Malaysia. A wonderful awesome experience together with three classes of standard six students.

Here is our group photo for each class::



*Standard 6 Class 3*

They are cute and playful. Small amount of student in the class only 14 students. Some of them are quite and do not talk much. But, when come to game session, they are active. In this class, there are two pair of twin. Can you spot them? =) This class is special for Judo. They attend Judo class every morning. They are very talented in Judo and some of them represented school in national level competition and get champion. Awesome and congrats them!
I will miss you all!



*Standard 6 Class 1*

A cheerful and active class I can say. Not much students in this class, only 22 students. One of the boy always say he is handsome and one of the boy is talented in 扯铃 (Diabolo). Girls are quite and not talkative as boy in this class. But, all of them like to ask question about myself and Malaysia cultures. They always ask me to bring them to playground and multimedia classroom to play game. When I say YES and agree to bring them for game, they quickly line up outside the classroom and wait for me.
This is the "power of game" for them.
I will miss you all too!!!




*Standard 6 Class 2*

This class not much students also, there is only 20 students in the class. Teacher treat them kind enough. Sometimes students are naughty and do not listen to teacher, but they love to learn new things and love to watch short drama and play 躲避球 (Dodgeball) instead of stay in the classroom. This class love sport especially 躲避球 (Dodgeball). They never stop their love towards 躲避球 (Dodgeball). So can you imagine I play this kind of sport together with them? =)


I can tell you all that I hate to be teacher last time. I never ever think of become a teacher when I was young. Doctor, lawyer, nurse...... these are my ambition last time when I fill in the form given by my school teacher. But, now, thing change as I grow older. Mind always change according to my own interest and changes of environment. Now, teacher is a good job too. I can feel that I'm not getting older yet younger after mix around with all kids especially standard 1 kids. *^^*

Last day of teaching standard six students. A kind of weird feeling suddenly pop out in my heart. They gave me a surprise and make all kind of "thanks you" cards for me. Read through all their words to me, I can felt, a little bit of sadness and missing them much. This moment I hold my tears strongly and control myself......

Seriously, I hate this kind of feeling! :<



*these are all the "thanks you" cards from standard 6 students*

End of schooling day for today. As usual, Shi Jie and I walked back to our home. We get a shock!!! Guess what happened now? Our home is surrounded by a small little garden, full of flowers and trees. I love it so much! This house will be elementary school and junior high school students' study place and mini library for them. Cool right?! This is 里长 wants to ensure that kids who stay near by can get to use this facility for free and they have a nice place to study and improve their knowledge. I can ensure that, all the kids will love and come to here more frequent, because it is really a nice and comfortable place to study and relax themselves. :D



*My new little garden*


So here come night time...

Shi Jie and I decided to go out have a walk and go to night market to have out dinner.

We went to 雙连 (shuanglian) area. We walked from the station to the end of the street and we came to a beautiful wharf. Sunset is just so nice and we manage to snap some nice photo here. 大稻珵碼頭 (Dadaocheng Wharf) full of people especially camera lover! They brought huge and high tech camera to snap photo at here. We just walked along the wharf and enjoy the yellowish beautiful sunset! :)



*大稻珵碼頭 (Dadaocheng Wharf)*




*This is the beautiful sunset that I manage to snap at 大稻珵碼頭 (Dadaocheng Wharf)*

HUNGRY~
Is time for us to have dinner now. Here we go 薴夏夜市. Not much different compare to other night market that we went before. Night market in Taiwan always full of people. Crowded...... So, we look at our guide book and check out all the nice foods. We try all the nice foods!!! :D The guide book is so useful...



*薴夏夜市*

No comments:

Post a Comment