Friday, June 3, 2011

Taiwan Day 6: 2 JUNE 2011 (忠義國小+五分埔)


Is Thursday! :)

I went to school with my partner as usual. Today, they have an assembly and the principal introduced me and my partner to all of the students and teachers. After the assembly, all of the students will greet me when they pass by or saw me from a distance.They are so cute! :D I have to get use to it when students greet me..."老師好!"

I never ever think of become a teacher in school and sit in the teacher's office. I think this is my dream when I was a kid but I didn't wish to become a teacher. HAHA! But, I'm now as a temporary teacher in school~~~ I'm so weird! :P

I get my personal lunch bento box from Ms Ma. She gave me and have my lunch in school together with other teachers and students.

*My lunch bento box*


*LUNCH (meat,vege and soup)*



I walked around the school compound as usual after my lunch to digest my lunch. i found out that all the students here are well educated and always arranged their shoes nicely and neatly! Besides, their classroom corridor is always clean. *clap clap*


Inside the multimedia room, there have few basketball machines for students to play. As Ms Ma told me that, they use it to reward students if they score well in studies or sport or anything that worth to reward them. Awesome right?! :D Why don't my school also put few basketball machines and for us to play and relax?~





NIGHT TIME! *the night still young*

I went out to 五分埔. I took MRT to 後山埤. Then, took 10 minutes walk to reach 五分埔商圈.

IS TIME TO HAVE A SHOP! I'm sure I will get something here...





No comments:

Post a Comment