Thursday, June 16, 2011

Taiwan Day 14: 10 JUNE 2011


Fashion Show today in their classroom! =)

My partner - ShiJie and I brought our own Malay costumes and one Batik to their classroom during our class periods. I helped them to wear on the traditional clothes and they walked around the classroom and took pictures. (consider as mini fashion show!) They felt so happy and play until almost crazy!!! :D



*wearing Batik*


*wearing Baju Kebaya*

LUNCH TIME! I felt hungry today so I took more vege and soup. Nice and yummy!!! =)

Vege, meat, rice, soup >>> COMPLETE! ( so healthy )



*my lunch bento of the day*

Next lesson is about Tenunan. My partner and I prepared some colors paper and teach them how to make it. They love it too! ^^



*they look so serious in measuring and cutting the paper*

Finally we had one 'family photo after the class. YA! Happy Together!!! <:



*This is standard 6 class 2*

No comments:

Post a Comment