Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Taiwan Day 21: 17 JUNE 2011

I get to experience how to make Hakka 雷茶 today! Can you imagine I surround by all kids and they all teach me how to make it? So cute right? Is their turn to teach me today! I went to their Hakka class and their teacher was teaching her students how to make it. I walked in and have a try... =)

All the ingredients are ready there~ Teacher explain nicely to me all the ingredients one by one and the steps to make it.




*ingredients are ready here! all kind of nuts and tea powders.*

Ready? GO!!!

Here, Ms Ma, also come and try to make it. We felt so happy and keep trying. =D




*Look at Ms Ma and kids~ They are cute and work together*


Now, is my turn to have a try! I worked together with the kids. They were so excited!!! :D Kids are always like that. They can be very happy when they work and play together. Sometimes, it is just simple and not that difficult as you think. (in my opinion)



*is my turn! together with all kids*
Finally, the Hakka 雷茶 is ready and we going to have a try now! Teacher asked all the kids to queue and take their own cup have a try. They are so excited want to try their own 雷茶! So, what am I waiting for?! I also took out my paper cup and quickly have my very first try of 雷茶. Yummy! (=



*DONE! Look yummy?! *

Continue teaching. Today a little bit free. I just have to prepare a short drama for them to watch in the classroom which is 小孩不笨. They like it so much and pay much attention on it. This is a nice and meaningful drama for them and it shows the true Malaysia education system, which is different compare to Taiwan. :) They like it so much!



*This is Standard 6 Class 2*



*This is Standard 6 Class 1 in the multimedia room (look like a mini cinema right?)*

Not only playing drama today. For other class, I already prepare a short slide about transportation in Malaysia. They keep asked me a lot of questions because they were curious about it when compared with Taiwan's transportation.



*Topic - Transportation (Standard 6 Class 1)*

After the explanation, they want to play game. Kids are always like to play. Thus, they want me to bring them to playground or multimedia classroom. They like to play "fruit salad" game. They never get bored, so keep play and play for many days. =D They enjoy so much even though it is just a simple and easy game.



*"Fruit Salad" game - keep run here and there*

What they love to play during the rest time?!

ZhongYi School students like to play basketball game in the multimedia classroom. Not only boys love this game but girls too. I always face difficulty to stop them from playing this because they were too noisy. It take some time for me to stop them. They already get addicted on it.



*Basketball time!*


Guess what!?! Our decoration is done! Finally, we finish decoration of the stage for their standard six graduation. All teachers and students love our decoration. H.A.P.P.Y! =D



*Stage + I*

里长 bring us for dinner tonight! Actually this is not in the planning. We planned to go to another place. Suddenly 里长 said "let's go dinner together!" Then, we change our plan and follow them for dinner. One of the uncle birthday celebration in a wonderful seafood restaurant. Although this is the first time I meet him but he was a kind and cheerful guys. Enjoying with them so much!



*HAPPY BIRTHDAY!*

No comments:

Post a Comment