Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Taiwan Day 13: 9 JUNE 2011

SCHOOL!!! Early in the morning went to the school and saw all the students gathered at the hall and start exercise. They followed the music and some of the teachers guide them and do exercise together with their lovely students! They gather every Thursday.




*Exercise-ing*

Today, they have invited someone special to give a speech after the assembly. The speech quite interesting and attractive. It is about 畢卡索. All the students pay attention to the speaker. :)




*assembly*




*talk - 畢卡索*


*pay attention to the speaker - serious look*



Is School Day! So, I continue my teaching of Malaysia culture.

Today topic :: Daily Phrases in Bahasa Malaysia (translate in English and Chinese)

They were actively participated in learning and singing Selamat Pagi and Selamat Hari Jadi songs! They love the slide and short video clips! Keep replay and replay... I'm so happy with that! ^^



*This is standard 6 class 1 - their serious face stare at the slide*


LUNCH TIME IN THE SCHOOL! :)

I took more vege, few chicken, some rice and small cup of soup. I love it! (so healthy)



*Lunch bento of the day*


After lunch, is time to continue teaching. I prepare some songs and simple dance to them. They were actively involved. I teach them and asked them to dance and sing in front of the class. They felt so happy... (=


*this is standard 6 class 3*

Talk Talk Talk... I kept explained and told them a lot of story about Malaysia cultures and everyday different topic. So, I teach them one new Malay word (can you spot it on the whiteboard behind there?) =)



*this is how I talk and teach with them using touch screen board- excited face - :D*

BACK to my house here...

Taa Daa.........

My house is surrounded by wood gate and stone because it going to become a garden! Awesome right? ^LOVE^



*outside the house*
NIGHT, we took two brand new bicycle and cycle out to the nearest landmark - plants garden -! Unfortunately, they not allowed us to go in with the bicycle. Thus, we decided to cycle to another places. =) E.N.J.O.Y. My first time cycling in Taiwan.


*Me and ShiJie's private bicycle* =D


Continue preparation of teaching materials for the next day after back from cycling...

What a tired day.

No comments:

Post a Comment